Western Pennsylvania Sportsperson of the Year Nominations
This form is to be used to nominate someone for the Clarion County YMCA Western Pennsylvania Sportsperson of the Year. Once a person is nominated, a staff member will reach out to the person who made the nomination for additional information including at least TWO letters of recommendation.
CRITERIA FOR SPORTSMANSHIP 1 SPORTSPERSON OF THE YEAR AWARD
- Must demonstrate excellent consistency in the following character traits: sportsmanship, leadership, honesty, fairness, integrity, courtesy, caring, respect, and responsibility
- Must be a five-year resident of Western Pennsylvania
- Must have completed five years as a player, coach, community contributor or official in Western Pennsylvania
- Must have contributed five years of excellence in the community
- Must have two letters of recommendation. The letters of recommendation can happen after a person has been nominated. A staff member will be in contact with the person making the nomination to coordinate this.
[wpforms id=”34409″ title=”false” description=”false”]